These terms and conditions are valid for all the bookings with Freewheeling Dolomites in the Dolomite region. Please read it very carefully before making a booking.
- Covid-19 cancellation booking assurance. If your activity is cancelled because we are unable to run it due to Coronavirus restrictions in the host country, you will be eligible for either a transfer of your booking to future dates, or a complete refund, whichever you prefer. We can also transfer your activity to future dates (or full refund) if you are unable to travel because the government in your county of residence advises against all but essential travel to the country where the activity is taking place. If you have to cancel for any other reason, our normal terms and conditions will apply.
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of 20% deposit by bank transfer to your assigned guide account or PayPal (always refundable in the above case).
- If you wish to cancel your activity please do so in writing (email). If the customer cancels more than 3 months in advance of the activity a full refund of the deposit will be offered. From 3 to 2 months before the commencement of the activity we will offer the possibility of reschedule the activity without loosing the deposit. Cancellation of 0-2 months before the activity start date, the deposit is non-refundable.
- All bookings are made on the basis that the customer will observe the safety instructions given by the assigned guide. If you choose to ignore the advice you do so at your own risk and forfeit a duty of care from the guide.
- Your assigned guide reserve the right to exclude customers’ from activities they are not adequately prepared or fit enough for and where their involvement may jeopardise their own, other customers or the instructors’ safety. No refund will be made to clients excluded on these safety grounds.
- You should also be aware that mountaineering is highly subject to local weather and conditions and whilst every effort will be made to meet your activity aims sometimes this will not be safe or practical. In this event every effort will be made to offer suitable alternatives, but if there’s no valid alternative, your assigned guide will cancelled the activity. If that happen, we will give the customer a 100% refund on our activity fees but take no responsibility for any other fees that customers have incurred like flights, hotels or any other expenses relating to the trip out-with our guiding fees.
- The customer is responsible for all equipment issued for use during the course. Freedolomites reserves the right to charge for equipment that is lost or misused.